About The Festival
The 2013 Charlotte Oktoberfest will be held on September 28. Watch this space for updates and more details.
The 2012 Charlotte Oktoberfest was held at The Metrolina Tradeshow Expo on September 29. The expo is located at 7100 Statesville Road, just 10 minutes from uptown Charlotte and just off of I-77 between exit 16 and exit 18 on Statesville Road. The festival was held on the outdoor grass fields.
All ticket sales will cease when the allotted number of premium and general admission tickets are sold. Be aware that the Charlotte Oktoberfest has SOLD OUT in advance for the past 3 years. We strongly recommend that you purchase your tickets early to avoid missing the chance. You MUST have a valid photo ID and be 21 years of age or older to enter the festival -- NO EXCEPTIONS.
General and Premium ticket holders will receive:
- A Collectible 5-oz. Charlotte Oktoberfest Tasting Glass.
- Your selection of samples from over 350 of the finest craft brewed beers in the Southeast and from around the world. (see the brewers page!)
- Souvenir event guide with an improved map to help you navigate to your next selection.
Designated Driver ticket holders will receive:
- Free food/snacks and non-alcoholic beverages at the Designated Driver tent.
All ticket holders will enjoy:
- Live entertainment on the big stage.
- The chance to put your skills to the test on games like table tennis, foosball, corn hole and many others in the Creative Loafing Beerlympic Village.
- Food vendors serving some of the tastiest brats, hot dogs, pretzels, and more.
About Festival Proceeds
The Carolina BrewMasters have always been dedicated to helping our local community. The Charlotte Oktoberfest provides a great opportunity to make an impact
. During the 12 years of hosting our festival, the Carolina BrewMasters have donated over $280,000 to local charities.
Partnered with the North Carolina Brewers Guild
|The NCBG was formed following the ‘Pop the Cap‘ initiative which did away with the 6% alcohol cap on beers in North Carolina. Its main objective is to promote NC beer — local, fresh, craft beer. We want to support the beer communities in the state and guide the craft beer aficionados by providing the one source that allows access to the breweries, brewers and their beers whereever they are served, presented, and celebrated.|